Be prepared for the worst, live for the better:
– train yourself and family into surviving skills and how to survive in a society back to the early 1900s
– organise in case nationwide event (eg. false flag terrorism on a nuclear power plant)
– store long-life shelf food
– have all the minimum requirements checked in case of water, electricity, petrol… shortages.
– invest in silver and gold before total economic crash
Ian Williams from Charteris Treasury interviewed by Max Keiser on silver outperforming gold.